Title: Facility Assistant - HOA
Job Type: Part Time
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Full Job Description
Objective / Purpose of the Position:
The primary purpose of this position is to represent CH Management and the Board of Directors as an On-site Facilities Assistant. This is a part-time position with flexible hours working a weekly schedule of 8 to 25 hours. The facility hours you are covering are Monday - Sunday from 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. You will mainly be assisting homeowners in a luxury community with common area facilities. Under direct supervision of the Community Manager, you will have significant contact with the Board of Directors, committees, residents, guests, contractors, and vendors. The Facility Assistant is responsible for consistent enforcement and tracking of the community Policies & Procedures, quality control of the premises, product delivered to clients, and overall client satisfaction.
- Assist the homeowners (clients) with common area facilities such as pool area, weight and exercise room, clubhouse, and tennis courts.
- Assist clients with events as needed.
- Issue key fobs
- Assist Community Manager with vendors specific to the facility
- Conduct and document regularly scheduled facility site inspections.
- Assist the Community Manager with adherence to annual calendar deadlines specific to the facility.
- Superior Quality Control and Delivery of CH Product
- Develop and achieve personal goals.
- Entry-level experience.
- Entry-level experience w/Microsoft Office applications.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Strong organizational and forward planning skills.
- Professional development assistance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- full COVID-19 protocols are in place
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place