Title: Senior Community Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Lake Forest, CA
The primary purpose of this position is client retention. This is to be accomplished through leadership and the successful management of your portfolio. The Senior Community Manager is responsible for consistent enforcement and tracking of CH Policies & Procedures, statutory deadlines, quality control of the CH product delivered to clients, and overall client satisfaction. Display leadership by assisting other community managers with client, property issues, and meeting attendance. Also, provide Board Book and general correspondence review, in the absence of a supervisor.
As a Senior Community Manager, your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of HOA clients.
- Oversight of associations’ financials and guides board members in financial decisions.
- Prepare and facilitate board meetings monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly as required for each association.
- Initiate and prepare a Pro-forma operating budget based upon the current and future needs specific to each community.
- Ensure continued education and working knowledge of case law, California civil codes, corporation codes related to the community association management industry.
- Conduct regularly scheduled site inspections for violation tracking and non-compliant issues in a proactive manner.
- Creative problem solving for financial stability and asset management.
- Responsible for Vendor Contract Management and Performance.
- Adherence to annual calendar deadlines including but not limited to, reserve studies, budget mailer, annual election, and all civil; code deadlines.
Client Management & Retention:
- Consistent Friday updates to all clients.
- Assess the need for Senior Management Involvement
- Management Contract Knowledge.
- Superior Quality Control and Delivery of CH Product
- Take Initiative with the company and client.
- Develop and achieve personal goals.
- Maintain Industry Designations
Preferred Experience/Minimum Qualifications
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Strong organizational and forward planning skills.
- Strong understanding and application of budgeting, finance, contract negotiation, etc
- Must have a minimum of three years of property management experience.
- Must have CACM or CMCA Designation, PCAM a plus but not required
- Must possess intermediate computer skills including experience w/Microsoft Office applications.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
- HOA Community Manager - 3 years (Required)
- Corporate office
- Work Remotely
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High-stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- A waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible