Title: Community Association Manager (CCAM) (CMCA)
Job Type: Full time
Location: Lake Forest, CA
The primary purpose of this position is client retention. This is to be accomplished through leadership and successful management of your own portfolio. The Community Manager is responsible for consistent enforcement and tracking of CH Policies & Procedures, statutory deadlines, quality control of the CH product delivered to clients, and overall client satisfaction.
As a Community Association Manager, your key responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of HOA clients.
- Oversight of associations’ financials and guides board members in financial decisions.
- Prepare and facilitate board meetings monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly as required for each association.
- Initiate and prepare a Pro-forma operating budget based upon the current and future needs specific to each community.
- Ensure continued education and working knowledge of case law, California civil codes, corporation codes related to the community association management industry.
- Conduct regularly scheduled site inspections for violation tracking and non-compliant issues in a proactive manner.
- Creative problem solving for financial stability and asset management.
- Responsible for Vendor Contract Management and Performance.
- Adherence to annual calendar deadlines including but not limited to, reserve studies, budget mailer, annual election, and all civil; code deadlines.
Client Management & Retention:
- Consistent Friday updates to all clients.
- Timely assess the need for supervisor Involvement
- Management Contract Knowledge.
- Superior Quality Control and Delivery of CH Product
- Develop and achieve personal goals.
- Obtain Industry Designations
Preferred Experience/ Minimum Qualifications
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships internally and externally.
- Strong organizational and forward planning skills.
- Strong understanding and application of budgeting, finance, contract negotiation, etc.
- Must have a minimum of one year preferred as an assistant manager or equivalent work experience.
- Obtain CACM or CMCA Designation.
- Must possess intermediate computer skills including experience w/Microsoft Office applications.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position.
About Crummack Huseby
Crummack Huseby Property Management, Inc., is a community management company offering a personalized approach to homeowner associations, builders and land developers. Our innovative staff is committed to finding one-of-a-kind solutions for homeowner association (HOA) community management, new development and Bureau of Real Estate (BRE) services, finance and escrow services, and other areas of property management. As leaders in our industry, we strategically assess the needs and wants of our clients and create a customized and personalized plan that's accessible... and successful. The Orange County Business Journal named Crummack Huseby a "Best Places to Work" three years in a row. We view this achievement as a testament to how all of us here participate in making Crummack Huseby an incredible place to work.
Baker Ranch Recreation Assistant, Crummack Huseby Job Openings, Crummack Huseby Recreation Facilities Assistant, Part-time Recreation Facilities Assistant