Title: Community Association Manager (CCAM) (CMCA)
Job Type: Full time
Location: Lake Forest, CA
Join an amazing and winning team of management trailblazers!
Polished, confident, fun, bold, willing, intuitive and accountable – does this sound like you? If so, you may be the right person to join the Crummack Huseby team.
We are seeking professionals with the CCAM or CMCA designation (a PCAM is definitely a plus) who want to work in a fast-paced environment. The position includes:
- Financial & budget planning, contract negotiation & insurance administration.
- Vendor & maintenance management, routine on-site inspections
- Working with internal departments to manage the violation and architectural control processes
- Attend evening homeowners’ association (HOA) Board of Director meetings
- Write newsletters and other HOA communications
- Facilitate resident communication and be able to manage conflict resolution
- Play an integral part in planning and implementing solutions for the communities managed while conducting meetings.
- Implement policies and be proactive.
- BA/BS in Business or related experience in community management
- Understanding business financial statements including budgeting.
- Must be a good problem solver, use diplomacy, persuasion to motivate, cultivate and negotiate with vendor management, construction and maintenance issues.
- Exceptional customer service skills including professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office Programs (Caliber software a plus)
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Must be able to work independently.
- Certifications in CCAM or CMCA. PCAM is a plus but not required.
About Crummack Huseby
Crummack Huseby Property Management, Inc., is a community management company offering a personalized approach to homeowner associations, builders and land developers. Our innovative staff is committed to finding one-of-a-kind solutions for homeowner association (HOA) community management, new development and Bureau of Real Estate (BRE) services, finance and escrow services, and other areas of property management. As leaders in our industry, we strategically assess the needs and wants of our clients and create a customized and personalized plan that's accessible... and successful. The Orange County Business Journal named Crummack Huseby a "Best Places to Work" three years in a row. We view this achievement as a testament to how all of us here participate in making Crummack Huseby an incredible place to work.
Baker Ranch Recreation Assistant, Crummack Huseby Job Openings, Crummack Huseby Recreation Facilities Assistant, Part-time Recreation Facilities Assistant